1. How can I preview DWG to PDF? (DWG to PDF Preview not visible)
- Go to IGiS CAD option menu
- Click on print. Choose Microsoft to PDF
2. Why IGiS file is not opening in Autocad 2016 ?
IGiS CAD saves the file in Autocad 2018 version by default. So you need to save the file in lower version of the Autocad in order to open it in Autocad 2016.
3. How can I make/modify shortcut keys in IGiS CAD ?
- Click on Settings – Customize UI
- ICAD – Keyboard Shortcuts
- Key(s) – Enter new combination and Click on ok.
4. Is there Layer merge option available in IGiS CAD ?
Click on Home – Layers
Select any layer which you would like to merge – click on cross (delete) – You will find 3 options.
- Delete record and all entities that reference to record – Layer that you would like to delete and merge
- Change to and delete – Layer in which you would like to merge the Layer that you will select in the first option.
- Skip the record of deleting – Will not be merged and get deleted
5. How can I convert Spline line to Poly line ?
In the Command prompt: PEDIT – select the line – enter
6. Is there Select Similar option available in IGiS CAD ?
Yes, type SELECTSIMILAR in the command prompt.
7. Why our lines are not getting stretched properly ?
Enter Limits into the command prompt.
- Choose the left corner value as 0,0
- Choose the right corner value as per your requirements.
- Enter Zoom into the command prompt and enter Extents.
Your drawing will be saved as per the value you have chosen and you will not face the line stretching issue.
8. Why nearest point selection is not working properly ?
Enter command DDOSNAP
- Entity Snaps – Uncheck Parallel feature
- Click ok
9. Why my customized CTP monochrome file option is not available while print ?
Press Crtl + P
- Go to print style table – click on new
- Select “Use an existing print style table – click next
- Browse and open your CTP file.
10. While printing, it is creating a plt file instead of printing.
Remove the check mark from “print to file”option while printing, and it will not create the plt file.
11. Is it possible to visualize Arc center ?
Yes, use the command DIMCENTER to visualize Arc center.
12. Is it possible to modify crosshair size ?
Click on Application menu – Select options
- Cursor options
- Crosshairs size
13. Why nearest point selection is not working properly ?
In some Files (Go to >> Drawing settings>> uncheck ‘parallel’ option)
14. Why block match property is not working correctly.
Use copy Entity Formatting Command.
15. How to convert DWG to PDF and vice versa
If you would like to save (Export) the DWG file as PDF file then you can do it as per the mentioned two ways.
- Click on output – Export – Choose PDF format to save
- Press Ctrl + P (or Application menu – Print) – Choose name DWG to PDF.pc3 – Ok
If you would like to save (Import) the PDF file then you can do it as per the mentioned two ways.
- Application menu – Import – Choose file type PDF
- Type Import in the command prompt – choose the file type as PDF and click on Open.
16. Will I able to customize or add my symbols ?
It is possible to modify existing symbols and add new symbols.
- Click on settings – Customise UI
- ICAD – Menus – & File
- Click on first option & New
Over here you can browse new symbols from your machine as well as modify the existing ones.
17. Sometimes "Delete" command does not work.
Use Command “PICKFIRST“-> Enter new value for PICKFIRST <ON>: Type 1 for ON condition and 0 for OFF condition.
18. How does "SPELL CORRECTION" works?
Go to Tool ->Check Spelling ->Filter/<Select entities to check spelling>: or Use the shortcut command “Spell“
20. Why *mark block is not open?
Double click to select the Block which needs to be edited à click “Create and Edit” icon ->This will open a drawing window ,select Block -> A block with editing functionalities will be opened
21. Why *mark block is not open?
Paste Hatch pattern file (.pat) in the following path:
C:\Program Files\IGiS-CAD Advanced\Patterns\ISO or Type “OP” command ->paths/files-> hatch patterns->double clicks “C:\Program Files\IGiS-CAD Advanced\Patterns\ISO” paste here.
22. How can I change the size of the Pickbox?
Go to “Drawing Settings“->coordinate input ->Entity selection ->Entity selection Pick box-> change as the desired requirements.
23. How to use Audio note?
Go to Tools->Manage->Audio Note
24. Is there any option to find an old DWG file made previously?
Yes. To view the Drawing history; go to Tools->Inquiry->Time Variables
25. How to convert Ordinary taxt to MTAX?
Use command “TXT2MTXT“->Select entities to convert to MTEXT
26. How to create Circles/Slots/Rectangles around tax?
Use command “TCIRCLE“->Select TEXT, MTEXT or ATTDEF entities->Filter/<Select entities>: Enter distance offset factor <0.9000>->Enclose text with [Circles/Slots/Rectangles] <Rectangles>: type c/s/r ->Create circles of constant or variable size [Constant/Variable] <Variable>: Type “c”/”v”
27. How does I rotate my tax in angle?
Use Command “TORIENT“->Select TEXT, MTEXT, ATTDEF, or BLOCK inserts w/attributes->Filter/<Select entities>: New absolute rotation <Most Readable>: 45
28. How do I select similar entities in IGiS CAD?
Use Command “SELECTSIMILAR“->Select entities
29. How do I mirror tax in same direction?
Use command “MIRRTEXT“->Enter new value for MIRRTEXT <ON>: “type 1 for ON”
30. How to buy IGiS CAD online?
- Go to https://www.igiscad.com/
- Click Login, to open the Registration and Login page.
- Click “Register” to open the Registration page.
- Enter all required details, Email Address, and password with a strong strength. The Password strength will be displayed as user entered the password in the provided field.
Click “Register” to proceed.
A message will be displayed to check an Email for verification mail on the screen.
To verify the email click the link provided in the mail. The account will get activated and User can login through the registered credentials.
The link will open the Login page with a success message for account activation.
Enter the credentials. And click “Log in”.
If customer is facing any issue while signing up/login, he can refer the manual available on the website here.
- Click on Buy Now on Home page / Go to pricing page.
- Select the product as per your requirement considering the features : ESSENTIAL or ADVANCED
- Enter Coupon code if, has one.
- Apply the coupon code and proceed to checkout.
- Fill in the required billing details such as street address, mobile number etc…
- Click on Place order.
- A pop-up will be opened with several payment mode.
- Choose the payment mode you wish to proceed with.
- Enter your card details, expiry date and CVV.
- Client will receive an OTP on their registered mobile number.
- Please enter the received OTP and make the payment.
- If customer is facing any issues in buying the product/making the payment, he can submit a ticket to support team from Support page .
- Customer will receive an invoice on their registered email address from email@example.com and he can find the GST no. in the received invoice.
- In case invoice is not received or lost, customer can download the e-copy of invoice anytime from his account after logging in to the website https://www.igiscad.com/login/orders/ .
- License key will be delivered in a separate email from firstname.lastname@example.org .
- Customer can follow the installation and activation process available on Support page.
31. How to activate permanent license?
- Click on Start Menu on your computer.
- Select the LicenseViewerADVX64 from IGIiS-CAD folder
- A dialog box will be open
- Please uncheck the “Network License” Checkbox which is checked by default
- Click on “Deactivate your license”
- Go Back to the previous dialog box and click on “Activate your license”(Make sure the Network License checkbox is not checked)
- Click on Activate Online
- Input the PERMANENT license key you received on your email address
- And can click on “Activate license key”
- And then click on “Finish” Button.
Please follow the steps and activate your license key.