1. How can I preview DWG to PDF? (DWG to PDF Preview not visible)
- Go to IGiS CAD option menu
- Click on print. Choose Microsoft to PDF
2. Why IGiS file is not opening in Autocad 2016 ?
3. How can I make/modify shortcut keys in IGiS CAD ?
- Click on Settings – Customize UI
- ICAD – Keyboard Shortcuts
- Key(s) – Enter new combination and Click on ok.
4. Is there Layer merge option available in IGiS CAD ?
Select any layer which you would like to merge – click on cross (delete) – You will find 3 options.
- Delete record and all entities that reference to record – Layer that you would like to delete and merge
- Change to and delete – Layer in which you would like to merge the Layer that you will select in the first option.
- Skip the record of deleting – Will not be merged and get deleted
5. How can I convert Spline line to Poly line ?
6. Is there Select Similar option available in IGiS CAD ?
7. Why our lines are not getting stretched properly ?
- Choose the left corner value as 0,0
- Choose the right corner value as per your requirements.
- Enter Zoom into the command prompt and enter Extents.
Your drawing will be saved as per the value you have chosen and you will not face the line stretching issue.
8. Why nearest point selection is not working properly ?
- Entity Snaps – Uncheck Parallel feature
- Click ok
9. Why my customized CTP monochrome file option is not available while print ?
- Go to print style table – click on new
- Select “Use an existing print style table – click next
- Browse and open your CTP file.
10. While printing, it is creating a plt file instead of printing.
11. Is it possible to visualize Arc center ?
12. Is it possible to modify crosshair size ?
- Cursor options
- Crosshairs size
13. Why block match property is not working correctly.
14. How to convert DWG to PDF and vice versa
- Click on output – Export – Choose PDF format to save
- Press Ctrl + P (or Application menu – Print) – Choose name DWG to PDF.pc3 – Ok
If you would like to save (Import) the PDF file then you can do it as per the mentioned two ways.
- Application menu – Import – Choose file type PDF
- Type Import in the command prompt – choose the file type as PDF and click on Open.
15. Will I able to customize or add my symbols ?
- Click on settings – Customise UI
- ICAD – Menus – & File
- Click on first option & New
Over here you can browse new symbols from your machine as well as modify the existing ones.
16. Sometimes "Delete" command does not work.
17. How does "SPELL CORRECTION" works?
18. Why *mark block is not open?
19. How can I customize hatch pattern?
C:\Program Files\IGiS-CAD Advanced\Patterns\ISO or Type “OP” command ->paths/files-> hatch patterns->double clicks “C:\Program Files\IGiS-CAD Advanced\Patterns\ISO” paste here.
20. How can I change the size of the Pickbox?
21. How to use Audio note?
22. Is there any option to find an old DWG file made previously?
23. How to convert Ordinary text to MTEXT?
24. How to create Circles/Slots/Rectangles around text?
25. How does I rotate my text in angle ?
26. How do I mirror text in same direction?
27. How to buy IGiS CAD online?
- Go to https://www.igiscad.com/
- Click Login, to open the Registration and Login page.
- Click “Register” to open the Registration page.
- Enter all required details, Email Address, and password with a strong strength. The Password strength will be displayed as user entered the password in the provided field.
Click “Register” to proceed.
A message will be displayed to check an Email for verification mail on the screen.
To verify the email click the link provided in the mail. The account will get activated and User can login through the registered credentials.
The link will open the Login page with a success message for account activation.
Enter the credentials. And click “Log in”.
If customer is facing any issue while signing up/login, he can refer the manual available on the website here.
- Click on Buy Now on Home page / Go to pricing page.
- Select the product as per your requirement considering the features : ESSENTIAL or ADVANCED
- Enter Coupon code if, has one.
- Apply the coupon code and proceed to checkout.
- Fill in the required billing details such as street address, mobile number etc…
- Click on Place order.
- A pop-up will be opened with several payment mode.
- Choose the payment mode you wish to proceed with.
- Enter your card details, expiry date and CVV.
- Client will receive an OTP on their registered mobile number.
- Please enter the received OTP and make the payment.
- If customer is facing any issues in buying the product/making the payment, he can submit a ticket to support team from Support page .
- Customer will receive an invoice on their registered email address from firstname.lastname@example.org and he can find the GST no. in the received invoice.
- In case invoice is not received or lost, customer can download the e-copy of invoice anytime from his account after logging in to the website https://www.igiscad.com/login/orders/ .
- License key will be delivered in a separate email from email@example.com .
- Customer can follow the installation and activation process available on Support page.
28. How to activate permanent license?
- Click on Start Menu on your computer.
- Select the LicenseViewerADVX64 from IGIiS-CAD folder
- A dialog box will be open
- Please uncheck the “Network License” Checkbox which is checked by default
- Click on “Deactivate your license”
- Go Back to the previous dialog box and click on “Activate your license”(Make sure the Network License checkbox is not checked)
- Click on Activate Online
- Input the PERMANENT license key you received on your email address
- And can click on “Activate license key”
- And then click on “Finish” Button.
Please follow the steps and activate your license key.
29. Why an object doesn’t highlight when Cross hair is near the object?
type “1” for on and “0” for off.
30. When I copy the object in IGiS CAD and paste it in excel, its background in excel displays in black.
31. While converting dwg to pdf, why it offers to save file in .plt and how can I save it in pdf?
In print-model dialog box -> uncheck the option “Print to file” to convert .dwg to pdf
32. Why does an imported image blur if Zoom In and Zoom Out performs?
Use the command “image” in the bottom of “Attach Image”. Uncheck the “Show clipping boundary”.
33. How can we use block library?
Use the Command “AP” and Load one .dll-> “C:/Program Files/IGiS-CAD 2021.Advanced/Symbols_64/IGiS-CADSymLib.dll”. After loading, use the “lib” command to load the library.
34. While importing .stl file, why does workspace window closes?
We first need to close the IGiS CAD and then Go to regEdit-> Computer\HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\SGL\IGiS_CAD 2021 10.0 Advanced x64\Profiles\Default\Config-click->GSOPENGLES-> and change the value to “1”
35. How can I convert all the AutoCAD files to IGiS CAD?
Use the Command DWGCONVERT to add AutoCAD file(s) and convert them to IGiS CAD.
36. Why a command bar doesn’t display?
Use the command “Ctrl+9”
37. What could be the issue if lisp file doesn’t run?
Sometimes path issue for lisp load occurs, so adding the path will resolve the problem. Use the command “op”->paths/files->lisp->add the lisp file path.
38. Why I am not able to see other options of circle dimension in Tool Bar?
Go to Diameter icon and Press & hold the left-click of mouse, you will see other options highlighted.
39. When opening the IGiS CAD, some security dialog box remains open all the time, how can I stop it permanently?
Use the Command “SECURITY“-> select Low (not recommended.) option.